Enjoy the convenience of a VISA Debit Card with these great features:
- No annual fee.
- No transaction fees at point of sale merchants, online, or by phone.
- Faster check out - No more check writing hassles.
- Cash back option over purchase amounts at participating merchants.
- Protection from overdrafts with Overdraft Protection and Overdraft Privilege (per item fee applies if used*)
- Access to funds from your checking or savings account at the ATM. Enjoy no ATM fees at local or network ATMs.**
- Accepted practically anywhere VISA is accepted.
Debit Card Application (fax to 205.758.3696, Attn: Member Service)
Master Account Agreement (please refer to EFT Disclosure)
Each accountholder is allowed one courtesy lost/stolen card. Cost of additional replacement card(s) is $5 each.
To report a lost or stolen debit card, contact Member Service at 205.759.1505. After business hours or on weekends, call 800.682.6075, or call 206.352.3482 (collect) if outside the U.S. or Canada. You may also visit www.reportmycards.com. If you have incurred charges on your account which you believe to be fraudulent, please call immediately for detailed instructions regarding the resolution process.
For transaction assistance, call 888.526.0404.
For complete information about signing up for Verified by VISA, the security program ensuring that no can use your VISA card when shopping online but you, visit www.visa.com/verified.
*Overdraft fees may apply if debits or withdrawals exceed available balance. Overdraft Privilege fee is $30/item if used.
**No fee for ATM transactions includes those conducted at RiverFall ATMs and ATMs worldwide using the Cirrus or Star networks.